Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing is the advanced method of conventional Ultrasonic Testing making the detection, location and characterization of defects more reliable and exact.
- Faster scanning speeds compared to Ultrasonic Testing
- Multiview display provides easier flaw characterization
- Improved detection of discontinuities compared to Ultrasonic Testing
- Wide area coverage for full corrosion mapping, thickness monitoring and recording
- More advanced welding inspection for defects
- Data can digitally be saved and stored for future review
Shear Wave Detection
Angle-beam testing, also referred to as shear wave, is a widespread method used to identify imperfections and examine newly constructed welds, structural steel welds, and in-service welds. This testing method uses sound waves that are generated at a specific angle to the weld to determine the presence of defects such as cracks or discontinuities.
Advantages of Shear Wave
- Safe and eco-friendly design to ensure minimal harm to personnel and the environment
- Real-time reporting to quickly provide results
- Accurate detection and characterization of flaws, as well as precise sizing and locating of defects
- Single-side accessibility for efficient inspections
- Portability for convenient on-site use
- Mobility for ease of transportation
For over 20 years, our expert technicians have provided high-quality Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) to the country’s leading oil and gas companies. Available 24/7, our crew is trained to use our state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology to minimize your team’s downtime and maximize productivity.